“Speaking kind words starts a wave of love in motion that brings more love upon your shores.” ― Molly Friedenfeld
Words are extremely powerful. They can make us or break us & hurt or heal other people. Think before you speak or press send. You cannot take your words back! Once blurted out, they can destroy a person's self esteem and self worth. Unkind words can create hate and malice. Cynicism is destructive. Watch what you say.
- Don't text anything that you wouldn't want everybody to read.
- Think twice before you say something you will regret later.
- A kind word is never wasted.
- Bite your tongue before you allow an unkind comment to flow out.
- Be aware of not only what you say but how you say it.
- Do not gossip.
- If you speak out to hurt someone, remember, what goes around comes around. Be ready to get it back ten fold.
- Try not to curse and use foul language, especially around children or in public places.