“There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.” ― Plato
Try to find enough forgiveness in your heart to alleviate any anger you may be feeling towards other people or even towards yourself. This can be difficult, but it's extremely necessary. Forgiving someone who has hurt you is difficult. Forgiving yourself is difficult. By not trying to forgive we only add to the problem.
- Forgive yourself when you make a mistake.
- Consume positive & uplifting content every day.
- Try deep breathing or meditating to clear your mind.
- Don't hold a grudge.
- Practice thinking good thoughts, not hateful ones.
- Try to make sense of what happened.
- Being able to forgive is very difficult, but putting effort into learning to forgive is worthwhile. Holding a grudge is bad for your health and the recipients.
- Be the first to make the move towards reconciliation. If your attemps fail, at least you tried.
- Look for insightful books on the topic of forgiving. This may be an excellent source of help for you.
- Never allow any abuses toward you to continue. Avoid the offender at all costs!