Offer someone your time, help, or advice today. It does not have to be anything grand or large, although we would not discourage that, even the smallest bit of help to someone is great!
Care Communities – Providing practical and compassionate support, through our care teams, for people with serious illness.
Lend A Hand – Ordinary People Making Extraordinary Differences
- Offer to keep an eye on a neighbor’s home while they are away
- Ask a neighbor if they’d like you to water their out door flowers and foliage while they are away
- Once in awhile offer to clean a friend/family members home if they cannot do it themselves
- Take the initiative to go out and help a sick person.
- Offer to help a friend move, or at least pack for the move.
- Take an elderly person out food shopping or to the doctor’s office if needed.
- Offer to pick up groceries for a homebound person.
- Take care of a neighbors animals when they are away.
- Volunteer for community projects.
- Offer to give somebody a ride to work ect. If they have a car being repaired and haven’t any transportation.
- When you offer to help a person in their time of need, don’t say “If there is anything I can do, just call” because most of the time they will not call you. Instead follow up on your offer by contacting them personally to offer your assistance.
Offer Your Suggestions: Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to a Different Day
Sacrifice Our Wants For Others’ Needs Sunday
Motorist Consideration Monday
Forgive Your Foe Friday
Speak Kind Words Saturday