Take the opportunity to show your love towards others. Just like the old 60′s tune goes “Put a little love in your heart”, and this stands very true even to this day. After all, love is eternal and a little bit of love goes a long way.
The Heart Touch Project – Health Care Compassion
- Tell those that you love, “I love you”.
- Mail an uplifting card to someone down in the dumps.
- Show your care and interest in a person who’s pouring out their guts to you.
- Be a good listener. Don’t jump to offer advice- just listen.
- Make a pot of homemade chicken soup for someone who is too sick to cook.
- Don’t hesitate to offer a compliment.
- Write a letter to a special someone.
- Give a call to an elderly relative to just say “Hi”.
- Volunteer at a hospital or nursing home.
Offer Your Suggestions: Send your ideas to email@example.com
Go to a Different Day
Sacrifice Our Wants For Others Needs Sunday
Motorist Consideration Monday
Forgive Your Foe Friday
Speak Kind Words Saturday