Sacrifice Our Wants For Other’s Needs Sunday
Sacrifice Our Wants For Others Needs Sunday is a wonderful chance to do something for somebody else in need. Let your desires come second on this day and give a little something to someone in need.
- Pick up groceries for someone who can’t go to the store themselves
- If there is someone you know that is confined to a wheel chair offer to take them out on a day trip (maybe to a park or a walk along the boardwalk)
- Have a family member over for dinner especially those who don’t get out often
- Visit an elderly relative in a nursing home.
- Take your elderly family member out on a day trip.
- Spend the afternoon with your children doing something fun together.
- Visit sick children in the hospital.
- Mow a needy neighbor’s lawn.
- Instead of spending your money on something you don’t necessarily need, donate it.
- Offer to walk the neighbors dog if he or she is unable to.
- Cook a meal for a sick friend/neighbor.
- Offer to pet sit for a neighbor going away.
Offer Your Suggestions: Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to a Different Day
Sacrifice Our Wants For Others Needs Sunday
Motorist Consideration Monday
Forgive Your Foe Friday
Speak Kind Words Saturday