We all seem to completely forget that what we say has terrific influence on everyone around us. The spoken word is extremely powerful. It can make us, break us, hurt others or heal others. Think before you speak. Literally bite your tongue if necessary. Once blurted out, you cannot take your words back. Watch what you say. Try not to curse and use foul language. And speak kind words to others!
- Teach your children to speak kindly towards others by example
- Be aware of not only what you say but how you say it.
- A kind word is never wasted.
- Bite your tongue before you allow an unkind comment to flow out
- Try not to curse and use foul language
- If you haven’t got anything good to say about someone, don’t say anything at all.
- Do not gossip.
Offer Your Suggestions: Send your ideas to email@example.com
Go to a Different Day
Sacrifice Our Wants For Others Needs Sunday
Motorist Consideration Monday
Forgive Your Foe Friday
Speak Kind Words Saturday