Forgive Your Foe Friday
Try to find enough forgiveness in your heart to alleviate the anger, confusion or hatred you may be feeling towards other people or even towards yourself. Anger is dangerous and can lead us to make foolish mistakes. We have seen too many crimes committed by the lack of control of anger. Give it your best effort to try and forgive. For your sake, and for the sake of others. We really must break free of holding grudges. They say that holding a grudge against someone is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
Every time we truly forgive, we dissipate anger’s power and move closer to our better selves. So try your best to forgive. If there is an offense that you just can’t forgive, try taking a small step toward that goal. And take another step tomorrow. And then another, and another. Time will heal you and heal your wounds if you let it. Seek quite time and delve within your heart to see where you are wounded by anger and resentment. By bringing it out and facing it down you can burn away all bitterness with the fire of your love! Love is much stronger than hate.
- Forgive a family member/friend for showing indifference toward you when you needed them the most
- Forgive yourself
- Learn to forgive and don’t hold a grudge.
- Be the first to make the move towards reconciliation.
- Try looking into insightful books on the topic of forgiving.
- Put yourself in the offenders shoes.
- Find quite time each day to connect to your feelings and use this time to burn away all bitterness and seek forgiveness
- Allow time to heal you. If you’re wondering how…simply ask it to
- You are what you think. Try to practice kind forgiving thoughts rather than hateful angry thoughts
- Forgiving other’s and/or yourself is very difficult to do. With determination though, it can eventually be done. Always remember this as to avoid becoming too discouraged during the forgiveness process
- You will know when you have succeeded in finally reaching the point of true forgiveness. You will feel light hearted and contented rather than heavy hearted and depressed
- Good luck to you!!
Offer Your Suggestions: Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to a Different Day
Sacrifice Our Wants For Others Needs Sunday
Motorist Consideration Monday
Forgive Your Foe Friday
Speak Kind Words Saturday